YOU COULD BE THE NEXT MISS KENTUCKY UNITED STATES
The primary goal of the Miss United States Organization is to provide a lifechanging experience for young, vibrant women across the country. The organization strives to empower all delegates to become active participants in her community while nurturing and promoting a cause meaningful to her. The Miss United States Organization is based on a solid commitment to uphold the standards of fairness and integrity. It prides itself in providing an avenue for each young woman to give a voice to those needing to be heard, lend a hand to those less fortunate, and be a compass for those daring to dream.
At the local, state, and national level the Miss United States Organization gives women the opportunity to promote a platform of community service. The pageant system allows young women all over the country to interact and discuss their achievements in service and volunteerism. It promotes the intellect, moral character and personal engagement of its outstanding participants as they pursue success in achievement.
Official Rules & Conditions:
1. Ages 20 and 28 for the Miss, 16 and 19 Teen or ages of 13 and 15 Junior Teen.
2. Is single, not married, has never been married, and has never had children.
[***Ms. Division (25-50) single, divorced, widowed, with children ok.***]
3. Has never posed nude in film or print media.
4. Is a natural born Female.
5. Has never given birth.
6. Is a resident, attends school or is of a military family in the State of Kentucky.
7. Is a citizen of the United States, by proof of a birth certificate or naturalization document.
AFTER YOU APPLY MORE RULES AND FORMS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL!!! WE DO EVERYTHING BY EMAIL AS WE ARE A GREEN ORGANIZATION.
Miss Jr. Teen United States, Miss Teen United States, Miss United States, and Ms United States are proprietary service-
Contestants are judged on the following phases of competition: